If you’re going to the beach and want to do a spell but are unsure as to whether or not you’ll have enough privacy to do so then this spell can be ideal for you to do. It doesn’t require any materials except for yourself, your willpower, and a small, simple offering. This spell can be done even if there are others at the beach.
Timing: During low tide
- Take a few quiet moments sitting by yourself at the shoreline and focus on the energy of the Ocean.
- Think about something positive that you would want to attract into your life.
- Once you’ve thought about what you want to attract into your life, use your fingers and write the word(s) down in the sand.
- When the low tide rushes in and over the word(s) you wrote in the sand, visualize the images and feelings you get that you connect with the word(s) and ask the Ocean to bless and bestow the positive thing(s) that you want to attract into your life.
- Be sure to thank any deities or spirits that may have been there to witness your small event. Even if you don’t believe in either or, be sure to thank the Ocean.
Leaving an offering at the beach doesn’t have to be extravagant and is entirely up to you. Whatever your offering may be, be sure it’s a safe offering that wont harm any animals that roam the beach and be sure to leave the offering before or after your spell. Even picking up trash that isn’t yours left on the beach can be the best gift to give to the Ocean.